Purpose of Repairing Car Mirrors
Contact Us: 017-5142226 (Nex)
Click here to message us on WhatsApp
The purpose of repairing mirrors is to prevent car mirrors from continuously cracking.
Are the REPAIR CRACKED MIRRORS / WINDSHIELD CRACK REPAIR KIT products sold on Shopee and Lazada effective?
If they are effective, there is no need for professional tools.
The products sold on Shopee and Lazada are only effective temporarily.
There is no tool to remove air inside the crack, it is not a real mirror repair method.
The quality of the glass repair liquid also plays an important role. Poor quality glass repair liquid cannot maintain and close the crack.
Here are the prices of the tools sold by Glasweld that you can refer to.
Did you know?
Cracked car mirrors can be repaired.
Repairing mirrors saves money and time.
What to do when you discover a broken car mirror
The steps are as follows:-
1. Seal the cracked mirror hole with tape.
To keep the cracked mirror intact including dust and water.
2. When driving a cracked car, avoid potholes and drive slowly when passing through bumps and potholes.
3. Do not wash your car on a hot day, and avoid opening the car's air conditioning too cold.
*The significant difference in external and internal car temperatures can cause cracks to continue due to high and low pressures.
4. Come and stick the car mirror as soon as possible.
How long does it take to repair your vehicle's mirror?
It only takes 1 hour to complete the repair.
What is the process of repairing the mirror?
1. Drill the cracked/broken area.
2. Use an air pump to inject trapped air into the mirror, using a mirror repair tool.
3. Apply repair fluid to the cracked area and close the hole on the surface of the mirror.
4. Use UV radiation to harden the cracked area of the mirror. This method is similar to the one used in tooth filling.
5. Remove any excess residue using a knife.
6. Polish the repaired surface of the mirror.
What is the cost of repairing a cracked mirror?
It is inexpensive, the cost of repairing a cracked car mirror is only RM 80 ~ RM 120 for one hole. The price is very reasonable.
Before and After Windshield Repair
Before Windshield Repair (Risky)
After Repairing a Cracked Windshield (Safe)
Did you know?
Not all cracked windshields can be repaired.
Why can't it be repaired?
The red area is the car's mirror area that is constantly under pressure when you use the car.
The orange area is the driver's viewing area.
The green area is the area that can and should be repaired.
Cracked car mirrors need to be fixed as soon as possible, as this saves you cost and time.
We have experienced workers and sophisticated repair tools.
Why can some people repair cracks of 10 inches or more on YouTube?
Repairs of 10 inches or more can be done, but not in Malaysia's hot weather.